A proven methodology
Your organization is unique, so is our method. Take advantage of our experience in pedagogical design and orchestration that adapts to your specific needs.
Scripting of modules within a Dokeos LMS training course: linearity, success threshold, reminders...
Why is it important to have a work methodology?
It is important to have a working methodology for the creation of e-Learning courses for several reasons:
- Content structuring: A proven working methodology helps to organize and structure the course content in a logical and coherent way. This helps learners easily follow the course and understand the concepts presented.
- Time optimization: A well-defined methodology saves time by avoiding redundant tasks and optimizing the course creation process. It also allows for better management of resources and adherence to delivery deadlines.
- Pedagogical quality: A work methodology guarantees the pedagogical quality of the e-Learning course. It ensures that the learning objectives are clearly defined, that the learning activities are appropriate, that the assessments are consistent and that the content is adapted to the target audience.
- Consistency of content: A good working method ensures consistency of course content. It ensures that the different elements of the course, such as videos, exercises and assessments, are aligned and consistent with each other, making it easier for learners to learn.
- Continuous improvement: A working methodology facilitates the evaluation and continuous improvement of the e-Learning course. It allows for the collection of feedback from learners and the implementation of adjustments to constantly improve the quality of the course.
In short, an effective working methodology for e-Learning course creation ensures the quality, consistency and relevance of the content, while optimizing the time and resources required to create the course. It contributes to an enriching and effective e-learning experience for learners.